Child Service Coordination Program
Give your child a healthy start to grow smart. Did you know that your child’s development can be affected by: nutritional needs, medical needs, family needs and emotional needs? Give your child a healthy start to grow smart.
The Child Service Coordination Program is committed to helping your child meet his/her full development potential though the services we offer.
As a Child Service Coordinator we will:
- Give you information on what to expect at different milestones of your child’s development.
- Understand that you know your child better than anyone.
- Identify your family’s strengths and needs.
- Offer free developmental screenings.
- Work closely with doctors, hospitals, schools and others who are involved with your child.
- Find needed services and resources to meet your family’s needs.
- Offer encouragement and support.
Most children are eligible for the Child Service Coordination Program.
- Child must live in Wilkes County.
- Birth to three years of age at risk for developmental delay or social/emotional disorders.
- Children birth to five years of age who are diagnosed with developmental delay or disability, chronic illness or social/emotional disorder.
This service is offered by the Wilkes County Health Dept. and there is absolutely no cost to you. For more information on this program please call, 336-651-7450.